Marianne is passionate about teaching, demonstrating & connecting with others through baking. By sharing her love of baking and helping others to understand the process, she aims to inspire and empower people to get more from their cake journey.
As an experienced and qualified teacher, Marianne is expertly placed to break down all the steps in the baking/decorating process and help the student to achieve their best results. Her enthusiastic and passionate approach is infectious, but she is also methodical in her technique, taking care to explain WHY a recipe needs to be made in a particular way, so that students gain more from the process and can develop their skills in more depth.
Marianne has taught over 3500 students the art of cake and baking in independent cookery schools across the UK and abroad. Accomplished yet flexible, she is used to teaching students in a variety of locations, whether domestic kitchens, hotel venues or purpose-built kitchens. She currently teaches regularly for Anna Cake Couture, Bristol and Squires Kitchen Cookery School, Farnham (see links on the right for up to date courses).
Please get in touch to book Marianne for a teaching/demonstration event or to discuss running courses at your school. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private one to one classes are a fantastic way of boosting your skills and confidence, and can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. Suitable for seasoned professionals who wish to update their repertoire, improve existing recipes and designs or work on a particular range of techniques. Private classes can also suit keen amateurs who like to learn in the comfort of their own homes or who have busy schedules & family commitments.
Advantages of private classes:
- Class tailored entirely to you
- Get more accomplished in shorter time period
- Spend more time on higher priority skills
- Work on recipes that suit how you bake/decorate
- Learn where you want
Marianne teaches private courses in her home town of Bristol or further afield. Please get in touch for more details and pricing: email@example.com.
Past classes include:
- Home baker learning basics of cake baking & pastry making
- Intermediate home cake decorator learning new baking/cake decorating techniques
- Advanced baker learning key baking, pastry, dessert & decorating skills to set up independent wholesale cake business
- Bespoke cake business expanding free-from repertoire & upskilling decorating techniques
- Food stylists learning specialist cake decorating techniques
Marianne has also taught numerous bespoke workshops – from private events, such as hen/birthday parties, to corporate team building events.
Please do get in touch to discuss details & pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org.